Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Does my insurance have a mental health benefit?
- Is Dr. Roost listed as a network provider on my insurance?
- If not, do I have out-of-network benefits?
- Do I need to get a pre-authorization before my first session?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
$200 per 45-minute session
I work with a sliding scale, and will accept a reduced fee on a limited basis, based on insurance and/or financial limitations.
Cash or check are accepted.
If you miss your appointment, and have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be responsible for the the full cost of the session. Insurance does not pay for missed appointments.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.